Please do not remove credits
me and jazz’s reaction to being show this awful page from a health guide in gym
i cant even BELIEVE this was a sheet i had to fill out
ah yes, good to know sexism is alive and well in public schools
Crafted out of oxidized, silver-plated bronze, these two rings are connected by chains to form a double-knuckle ring. Each ring is embellished with an ornate, flower pattern, and is adjustable to fit most finger sizes. Sold on Etsy.
Look at how my dog looks at food
Gion’s Shirakawa Yoizakura photoshoot: geiko Makiko san (SOURCE)
- Boys, on average, spend two fewer hours doing household chores per week than girls do (they play two hours more).
- If they live in households where children are compensated for doing chores, boys make and save more money.
- A 2009 study conducted by University of Michigan economists found a two-hour gender disparity in responsibilities per week in a study of 3,000 kids.
- 75 percent of girls had chores, while just 65 percent of boys do
- This disparity in chores and free time continues into adulthood all over the world. According to the Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), men “report spending more time in activities counted as leisure than women. Gender differences in leisure time are wide across OECD countries.”
- Year after year, studies repeatedly confirm these patterns.
- The problems women face with unequal pay and housework duties actually start in childhood.
- The fact that boys’ chores appear to be more profitable makes the childhood chore gap even more disturbing. Turns out, parents tend to value the work that boys do more.
- Gender stereotypes dictate these patterns.
- men who grow up with sisters do less housework than their spouses and are also significantly more socially conservative.
Just had to bold that bottom point there because of the amount of misogynists who claim that because they have women in their family, they can’t POSSIBLY be sexist ever.
oh my fucking god
I vividly remember all the families in my church where the grade-school boys were goofing off with toys and the girls were being handed younger babies and turned into babysitters.Boys got to be boys, but girls had to be Moms.
Really, it ‘s a serious drag that even little girls today could answer #WithoutTheWageGapIWould
why do all the grunge blogs use these
☠ ✡ ✌ ✞ ☥ ☪ ☯ ❀ ☺
are they like medals to show how much you’ve grunged
soft grunge gym badges